HTST (high temperature, short time) pasteurization is also commonly called flash pasteurizing or continuous method pasteurizing. Our skid-mounted HTST systems are custom-designed to meet your needs and fit your facility space perfectly.
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Skid mounted design allows for quick installation and easy cleaning
- You define the temperature and holding time needed, we build to suit
- Pre-heating, pasteurization, regeneration and cooling in one unit
- Include high-efficiency plate and frame heat exchangers
- Include pumps, valves, holding tubes and tank
- Variety of control hardware available
Meet or exceed USDA sanitary standards.
We are experienced with the sealing, start-up, safety and legal requirements of HTST pasteurizers. We are familiar with the processes and protocols necessary to obtain state approvals and ensure we receive these approvals before we begin the build process. Put your HTST pasteurizer in experienced hands for a smooth and timely design and fabrication process.
More reasons to choose Koss >