Focus on Safety
Our goal is zero injuries. We want our employees to return home safely every day. Keeping our employees safe in both our facility and yours is a top priority. We offer our employees:
- PPE - Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety footwear reimbursement program
- A clean, temperature controlled work environment
- An A+ rated air filtering system
- Welding screens to protect the vision of on-lookers
- Trained first aid and CPR responders
- Designated first aid room
- Defibrillator on site
- County Rescue Service is .7 miles from our facility
- OSHA compliance and safety training
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
Safe products and safe employees ... they're what every good manufacturer strives for. At Koss, we recognize your commitment to safety and that's why we design our equipment with your facility and the operator in mind.
- How easy and safe will it be to clean and maintain?
- How safe will it be to operate?
- How will it affect existing traffic patterns?
- Does it meet or exceed all applicable sanitary and quality standards?
Our expertise can help you avoid product quality and employee safety issues.
Caring is a Koss Value >
Focus on Quality
Koss quality ... it's what we're known for. We manufacture our equipment to last. We take pride in knowing that what we build is reliable, durable, sanitary and safe. It's why you can see Koss equipment still operating after 35+ years of use. It's what makes Koss equipment an incredible overall value.
We are able to build to the following standards:
- 3-A Sanitary Standards
- ASME Section VIII Div 1 - Pressure Vessel Construction Manufacturer
- ASME B31.1 - Power Piping
- ASME B31.3 - Process Piping
- AWS D1.6 - Structural Welding - Stainless Steel
- AWS D18.1 - Welding of Austenitic Stainless Steel Tube and Pipe in Sanitary (Hygienic) Conditions
- AWS D18.2 - Weld Discoloration Inside Austenitic Stainless Steel Tube
- AWS D18.3 - Welding of Tanks, Vessels, and Other Equipment in Sanitary (Hygienic) Applications
- FDA Compliant
- R Stamp authorized - Repair and/or alteration of pressure vessels and other pressure-retaining Items
- U Stamp authorized - Large vessel manufacturer
- UL508A - Custom Control Panels
- USDA Compliant
Quality is a Koss Value >